Hello! It's been a minute since I've made a post (tldr here), so I've been a bit busy. However I have a bit more time now to focus on writing these, and it's the 15th so It's time to update you guys about the progress towards my goals I made at the beginning of the month!
I'm just going to list them off as I did before, with a sentence or two of followup.
Get a job as a junior dev
- I've been applying to a bunch of positions, I don't have my spreadsheet pulled up now, but it's somewhere in the 60s.
Actually finish a side project Bujo
- I've started on the backend for this project, and am making good progress on it.
Update my portfolio
- I've added projects that I've recently worked on and I'm working towards having a page for each of these projects. I also added a link to my blog!
Connect with more devs online. Whether it be on dev.to or other social media sites.
- I've been participating in the party corgi server and have even played a few game nights with them. Cool people!
Be able to hold a conversation in German.
- Pretty sure I put this in a previous post, but I added a functionality to my discord server that translates English from a specific channel into German and vice versa. I've been using this to practice conversations with friends!
I can't wait to accomplish some of these at the end of the month! Thanks for reading!